Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Latest...

I have chosen to spend this week discussing my research and topic with some experts in the field, I have some great research and I wanted to make sure that I was getting the most out of it. I am trying to clarify and nail down my thesis just a bit more which is why I decided to spend this time discussing aspects of my research with a few different people. I will have a more clarified thesis statement, that goes very well with my research, in another day or so. I just want to make sure I am using my resources to the fullest.

My current thesis is almost like two theses in one so I am working to narrow it down just slightly. I did some research this week, I will post a slightly revised thesis and additional research in the shortly.

2 comments:

Mark Jeffreys said...

Okay, Jared,

talking to experts to help you guide your research and refine your thesis is an excellent idea. You're in a good position to make use of expert advice at the moment, and I'm hoping it really helps you clarify prior to putting together your full proposal. I'll look forward to seeing your revised thesis soon.

Scott Abbott said...

Jared,
good luck as you redefine and focus more tightly. And thanks for posting so we know what's in process.